Monday, May 16, 2011

Plague: How did this deadly thing get started??!??

This horrible disease first Started Between 1346 and the 1353 A.D.
A terrible epidemic went everywhere across western Asia, and the Middle East. Now, I know you’re probably thinking this “Thing” I’m talking about Isn’t even that bad, or I’m over exaggerating, well to tell you the truth this was one of the worst disease that happened to the medieval people!!!! Did you know the plague was also called the Black Death, because how horrible it was!! Now back to the question, the Black Death (or plague) was carried through traveling along busy trade routes by merchants. From there on, it spread throughout whole Europe! Scary right?!?! But only Iceland and Northern districts had escaped from the plague. I guess they got lucky!(:  But the medieval people didn’t know that the rats and fleas were the whole reason that they were getting very sick and dyeing!!  Now, I don’t know about you, but I would not like to live in the medieval times, but that’s just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment